About this ministry
While it is expected of Christians to shun compromised secular literatures at whichever cost, we believe it is our portion to can curate and enjoy (with thanksgiving) literatures that sympathizes with our spiritual pilgrimage. Literatures that not only care never to assert (whether directly or indirectly) againts Christianity, but seek to edify whenever possible.
We therefore wish to contribute, through grace, to any existing library of evangelical Christian friendly short stories for kids. We intend to share both text as well as audio versions of each story. To hopefully give Christian parents/gurdians fewer reasons to be tempted to consider administering compromised secular literatures to their Children. To the hurting of both the child as well as the parent/gurdians.
We moreover wish to animate every short story and then publish videos under Kids Videos. While tailored mainly towards kids, elderly evangelical Christians should also be able to substatially relish the stories we are looking to ever publish.
Through all our kids oriented sub-ministries, the following are some of the questions we seek to answer:
- How do our younger children (as Christian parents) pass their time on daily basis?
- How do we keep them preoccupied when we have to be busy elsewhere?
- What do they do when not at Sunday school or elementary?
- What computer or phone games do we let them play?
- What stories do they read or listen to (both at home as well as school?)
- What video literatures do they pass their time watching?
- Who (or what material) facilitates their elementary education?