About this ministry
While it is expected of Christians to shun compromised secular literatures at whichever cost, I am convinced it is our portion to can curate and enjoy (with thanksgiving) literatures that sympathizes with our spiritual pilgrimage. Literatures that not only care never to assert (whether directly or indirectly) against Christianity, but seek to edify whenever possible.
The ministry therefore wishes to contribute, through grace, to any existing library of evangelical Christian friendly short stories for kids. To hopefully give Christian parents fewer reasons to be tempted to consider administering compromised secular/heretic literatures to their Children. To the hurting of both the child as well as the parent. Story writing was initially needful to theme the kids video literatures publish here. But I reckoned text as well as audio versions of the same should be appreciable to some depending on circumstances. Yes I felt it made sense to have access to virtuous or Christian-offense free stories for kids’ bed time. Or have audio versions of the same to play in the background as our kids hurry about in their rooms.
While tailored mainly towards kids, elderly evangelical Christians should also be able to substantially relish the stories we are looking to ever publish. And brethrens can read the likeChrist Ministries’ fuller story here.
Through all our kids oriented sub-ministries, the following are some of the questions we seek to answer:
- How do our younger children (as Christian parents) pass their time on daily basis?
- How do we keep them preoccupied when we have to be busy elsewhere?
- What do they do when not at Sunday school or elementary?
- What computer or phone games do we let them play?
- What stories do they read or listen to (both at home as well as school?)
- What video literatures do they pass their time watching?
- Who (or what material) facilitates their elementary education?
- What toy types do they play with?